Wednesday, May 14, 2008

:: Kill me, please ::

I hate packing. I have, on average, moved at least once a year over the past 10 years.

There are so many things I'd rather do right now - catch up on all those episodes of Grey's Anatomy that I missed, take a bubble bath, finish the ice cream in my freezer, read my novel, shop online...you get the picture.

Must update the blog soon, but in the meantime:
  • Just had my last French class today, 2 levels so far. Merci beaucoup.
  • My sister, after failing the learner's permit knowledge test once and making me go to the RMV 5 times over the past few months, finally passed her test today!!!!!
  • Got a acoustic guitar from my aunt for birthday! Stay tuned for my first album.
  • My new physical goal is to first do a 5-k then a half marathon. It would help if I can run 2 blocks without going completely out of breath...
  • Gas in Boston is almost hitting $4 a gallon :o

No comments: